Face massage is an important if you want your skin to look beautiful and feel beautiful from inside. There are various methods of face massages but in this video I have shared a few simple yet effective methods of face massage for glowing skin. Here are the benefits of face massage.
Benefits of face massage:
- Face massage stimulates the blood circulation that helps in making complexion lighter and brighter.
- It brings natural radiant glow on skin.
- It tightens the facial muscles and lift that slow down the skin aging and increases the age of skin making it younger.
- In some search it is found that facial massage also helps in regenerating the skin cells.
- Most importantly it’s free…
What product one should use to massage face?
For product, you can choose any product whether it is
- facial oils like grape seed oil,
- carrier oils like olive oil, avocado oil,
- any moisturizer even you can use Vaseline or
The product should be meant to moisturize so you should avoid face cream and face washes.
So finally it’s time to glowing massage steps:
- Chin to Jaw line: starting from the centre of chin
- Lift the cheek while making big circles upward. Do not do this downward.
- Small circle around the mouth
- Mouth to nose area to forehead
- Press the eyebrow with index finger and thumb- start from center to corners
- Eye area- start massaging the under eye area from centre to corner and repeat the same for upper eye area.
- Forehead- now use your both index fingers and you have to place both fingers on center of forehead. Now move one finger upward and downward the second finger on the same time. Now move the fingers forward and backward
- Again come to cheek area and repeat all the steps.
In the end put your fingers on the forehead close to scalp and press gently to finish the massage.